Bookplot privacy and security statement:
- We will never share your email. We don’t collect any information other than a first name or alias.
- Our mailing list is not in the cloud or on a virtual server. We manually add and remove people. So if we forget to add or forget to remove your email, please let us know via: email@example.com
- We use a stand alone computer not connected to the www for newsletter and/or blog. The updates are in html or PDF format. They are the safest and most secure.
- Regarding the bookplot website: We use GoDaddy for hosting because of their 24/7 security and 2048-bit encryption. HTTPS The S and lock is for a secure site
- When you post comments, they are not re-posted. I try to respond to most of the comments but if I’m on a writing binge I may not respond. I do read all comments, positive or negative.
- Take care, Chuck Lesowske